ADDMOTOR MOTAN M-80 500 WATT FULL SUSPENSION 20″ FAT TIRES ELECTRIC BICYCLE
The use of waterproof integrated cables not only makes the bike looks very neat but also makes the wires not easy to rust when it meets water and prolongs the service life of the bike.
ADDMOTOR MOTAN M-80 ELECTRIC BIKE FEATURES
* SPORTY MOUNTAIN BIKE FRAME DESIGN. The MOTAN M-80 features a sporty, strong, curved top tube anchored at both seat post and the ends with long-travel suspension. The frame and swingarm are both curved for styling, strength, and clearance for the fat 4.0″ Kenda tires bring extra agility. Addmotor MOTAN M-80 is designed to handle any terrain, giving you the freedom to ride anywhere.
* DUAL SUSPENSION. Featuring a MOZO Aluminum 60mm Travel Suspension front Fork and Aluminum Alloy rear King shock Spring Absorber, MOTAN M-80 combines comfort and appearance with dual suspension for a journey in tough terrain.
* ADDMOTOR 5 INCH LCD SCREEN DISPLAY. A 5 inches LCD display is mounted on the front tube which comes with a USB port to charge your phone or electronic device on the go. The large bright display shows the parameters clearly including battery bar, speedometer, odometer, and pedal assist level, wattmeter, all these features can well meet any of your needs, easily to glance the health of the bike on road.
* THREE WORKING MODES. The M-80 offers three modes to choose from: electric pedal assist, full electrical operation, or an effortless cruise.
* EQUIPPED WITH FRONT AND REAR FENDERS
ADDMOTOR MOTAN M-80 ELECTRIC BIKE SPECIFICATION
Battery: Panasonic 48V*11.6Ah Lithium Cell Battery In A Sealed Removable Pack
Motor: Bafang 48V*500W Motor
Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display with USB Port
Distance: Single Charge Is Appr.40-50 Miles Using The Level One Assist
Charger: 2.5A US Standard DC Smart Charger
Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
Controller: Addmotor 22A Controller
Integrated Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors And Wiring Harness
Frame: 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame
Front Fork: Addshox 60mm Of Travel, Adjustment, And Lockout
Absorber: Aluminum Alloy King shock Spring Absorber
Rear Gears: 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
Brake Lever: Tektro EL555-RT/EL550-RS
Rotors: Tektro MD-M300 180mm/160mm
Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speeds / ALTUS M310
Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
Paddle: Aluminum Black Paddle
Tires: Kenda 20” X 4.0” 60 TPI Fat Tires
Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
HeadLight: Powered By Main Battery And Controlled By Display
Color: Red / Orange
Charging Time: 4-5 Hours
Battery Range: 40-50 Miles With PAS 1
Battery Life: Rated For 800 Charge Cycles
Appropriate Height: 5’4”-6’2”
Max. Load Capacity: 300Lb
N.W:/G.W: 66 lbs / 73 lbs
Warranty: Technical Support 2 Years. Motor and Battery 1 Year Warranty.