- Fork: Steel 1 1/8 Threadless (Matte Black)
- Frame: Alloy Al6061, (Matte Black), with front emblem (Alloy) and bottom tube bike label.
- Headset: (black) 1 1/8 Threadless (Matte Black), Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell.
- Handlebars: (Matte Black Textured) Alloy 31.8mm Center Clamp, 700 mm Length, with 35mm Rise.
- Stem: 1 1/8 Alloy with 31.8 mm Clamp, 90mm Length, (Camouflage).
- Brakes/Levers: Avid BB5 Disc Brakes Front/Rear 180mm Rotors.
Rims and Wheel Sets:
- Rim: (Neon Yellow) with Cutouts, Ultra-Light Single Wall Alloy, Welded Seam, 36H.
- Front Hubs: Bafang Brushless Alloy Motor Hub, 1250 Watt 48V.
- Rear Hub: Alloy Sealed Bearings and 8-Speed, Quick Release Cassette.
- Tire: 26’ by 5”, “THE WIDEST TIRE MADE”, High Density Rubber for Puncture Resistance.
- Tubes: 4” x 26” Schrader Valve.
- Crank Set: (Matte Black) Alloy 38T Chain Ring, Alloy Crank with 175mm Arm.
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster.
- BB Set: Steel Shell, SS Sealed Bearings, 100mm Shell Width.
- Shifter: Shimano 8-Speed.
- Seatpost: (Matte Black) Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm Length
- Derailleur: Alivio 8-Speed Alloy
- Front Wheel Motor: 1250 Watt Motor, 48 Volt, 14 Amp Hour Battery.
(Wattage is calculated by Volts x Amps = 48 Volts x 26 Amps =1248 Watts)
- Throttle: Handlebar Mounted Thumb Throttle.
- Control Pad: Handlebar Mounted Digital Display with 3 Levels of Power: Low-Medium-High.
- Control Unit: Seat Post Mounted 26 Amp Controllers.
- Battery: Sealed Poly Casing, Lithium Ion Technology with High-Density SONY® Cells. 600 – 1,000 Cycles.
- Battery Duration: 14 Amp Hours, Optional 17 Amp Hour Upgrade
- Charger: Long-Lasting 3 Amp Charger, Charge Time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger are Proven to Shorten Battery Life.)
- Small 17″ – Fits 5′ 6″ and under
- Medium 19″ – Fits 5’4″ to 6’4″
- Large – 21″ – Fits 6’2″ and taller
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 395 lbs.
Weight and Packing:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 51 lbs
Speed / Distance:
- Speed: Non-Pedaling Assist Maximum Speed 26 MPH.
- Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 22 Miles at Steady Full Speed.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Electronics; Two Years On Frame and Fork.
There are no reviews yet.