The Hunter Bafang Mid-Drive 1000W / 48V 15Ah x 2, (1500w Peak Power) is seriously built like a tank! It comes with a fully encased Bafang 1000w Mid-drive motor, dual 48v 15Ah Tesla lithium batteries (for a long range), Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and GTMRK Air suspension forks. The Hunter is also equipped with a Bafang Color display with USB port and super bright LED lights. This ebike is seriously ready for anything life throws at it!
- Fork: Alloy Steel 1 1/8 Threadless Suspension Fork with 100mm travel.
- Frame: Alloy Al6061, (Black, Blue), with front emblem (Alloy) and bottom tube bike label.
- Headset: (Black) 1 1/8 Threadless (Matte Black), Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell.
- Handlebars: (Matte Black Textured) Alloy 31.8mm Center Clamp, 780 mm Length, with 35mm Rise.
- Grips: Ergonomic Grips standard
- Adjustable Stem: 1 1/8 Alloy with Extended Rise off Front Head Tube.
BRAKES / LEVERS:
- Brakes/Levers: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes Front/Rear 160mm Rotors.
RIMS AND WHEEL SETS:
- Rim: 26” x 4” Alloy
- Front Hubs: Quick Release with Alloy Sealed Bearings.
- Rear Hub: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub 1000-Watt System, with Sealed Bearings, and 7-Speed Internal Hub, Run-Race 7-Speed.
- Tire: 26’ by 4”, High-Density Rubber for Puncture Resistance.
Optional Kevlar Liner between Tire and Tube for almost “No-Flat” Scenario.
- Tubes: 4” x 26” Schrader Valve.
- Crank Set: (Matte Black) Alloy Belt, Alloy Crank with 175mm Arm,
- Chain: Belt Carbon
- BB Set: Steel Shell, SS Sealed Bearings, 122mm Shell Width.
- Shifter: Rapid Fire 7-Speed.
- Seatpost: (Matte Black) Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm Length.
- Rear Hub: 7-Speed Internal
- Mid-Drive Motor: Belt Drive 1000 Watt Motor, (1500w Peak Power).
- Throttle: Handlebar Mounted Thumb Throttle.
- Display Pad: Handlebar Mounted Digital Display with 3 Levels of Power: Low-Medium-High.
- Control Unit: Seat Post Mounted 26 Amp Controller
- Battery: Sealed Poly Casing, Lithium-Ion Technology with High-Density SONY® or Panasonic® Cells with 1,000 Cycles. Dual Battery Lithium 15 AH each 48 Volts
- Battery Duration: 30 Amp Hours, Optional Additional Battery.
- Charger: Long-Lasting 3 Amp Charger, Charge Time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger is Proven to Shorten Battery Life.)
- Optional Solar Panel (Additional): This comes with its own storage bag (15″ x 16″ x 1″) and fits on any saddlebag measuring about the size of a laptop. The dimensions of the fold-out solar panel completely unfolded is 33″ x 43″. This output of the Fold-Out Solar Panel has been calculated both with measuring devices as well as testing in various real-life scenarios. The Fold Out Solar Panels produces between 1.5 Amps per hour to a max of 2.76 Amps per Hour. Testing in 60 Degree F temperatures on a sunny day in Hilton Head, SC fully charged the battery in about 5 hours. A test in colder temperatures on a cloudy day in Bend, OR took about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. We also found that the solar panel charged a cell phone at the same time in less than an hour. This makes this a great accessory to have on any Electric Bike with a Rear Rack and Saddle Bag or Backpack.
- Medium 19″ – Fits 5’4″ to 6’4″
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 395 lbs
WEIGHT AND PACKAGING:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 61 lbs.
SPEED / DISTANCE:*
- Speed: Non-Pedaling Assist Maximum Speed 30 MPH.* Maximum Speed 30 MPH, tested
and proven with 210 lb man.
- Maximum Torque: 140 NM
- Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 50 Miles at Steady Full Speed.*
Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 50 Miles at Steady Full Speed*
* Please Note:
These are averages as terrain, incline, and weight of rider are factors that can obviously impact these figures. Other manufacturers test their speed and distance on a bike stand with no friction, no weight which greatly impact results. Our figures are tested with a 200 lb. person on the bike in real-time in real terrain.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Electronics; Two Years on Frame and Fork.
|Bafang mid motor 48V 1000W, M620||48V, 15Ah * 2 Tesla lithium||Aluminium alloy|
|GTMRK air suspension||Tektro hydraulic disc brake E350||CST puncture-proof tire 26*4.0 inch|
|KMC rust resistant||7-speed Sunrace||330 lb|
|50 mi with pedal assistant||DP C18.CAN||included|
|Black / Red / Dark Blue & Orange||front & rear, included|
- Original charger included in the box
- Rack included
- Some Assembly Required
- Pedal Assisted System 1:1
- Twist throttle
- JUSTEK Saddle with suspension seat post