If you are looking for the best bike to commute around congested areas or where parking may be difficult, look no further than the MetroRide GT3. With a 48V 20Ah Lithium battery, 250W rear-hub motor, (360w Peak Power), and front/rear disk breaks the MetroRide GT3 will take you wherever you need to go without worry. MetroRide GT3 comes equipped with a LCD Display, super bright LED lights, rear LED turn signals, electric horn, cargo rack and mudguards. The aluminum alloy frame and pedals are collapsible to allow for easy transportation or storage. With minimal maintenance the MetroRide GT3 will keep you rolling wherever life takes you.
- Frame: Alloy Al6061, (Black, White, Red), with front emblem (Alloy) and bottom bike label.
- Fork: Alloy 1 1/8 Threaded Suspension 100mm Travel
- Headset: (Black) 1 1/8 Threaded, Sealed Bearings, Alloy Shell, (Adjustable Length)
- Handlebars: Alloy, 700 mm length with 35mm rise (textured black)
- Grips: Ergonomic Grips standard
- Adjustable Stem: 1 1/8 Alloy with Extended Rise off Front Head Tube.
BRAKES / LEVERS:
- Brakes/Levers: TekTro Mechanical Disc Brakes with Front/Rear 160mm Rotors
RIMS AND WHEEL SETS:
- Rim: 14″ x 100 mm, 36H.
- Front Hubs: Alloy Sealed Bearing, Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Bafang Brushless Motor Hub 250-Watt System, with Sealed Bearings; Single Speed
- Tire: 14″ by 4″ width; Premium tires with high-density rubber for puncture resistance
- Tubes: 14″ x 4″ Schrader valve.
- Crank Set: Alloy 38T chain ring, Alloy crank with 175mm Arm, Dual Chain-Guard Non-Slip, or Chain Loose.
- Chain: KMC Rust Buster.
- BB Set: Steel shell, sealed bearings, 100mm shell width.
- Seatpost: Alloy 27.2 mm, 350 mm length (black).
- Seatpost Clamp: Alloy with Quick Release.
- Fenders: Front and Rear.
- Lights: Front and Rear.
- Rear Wheel Hub Motors: 250-Watt, (360w Peak Power), 36 Volt, 20 Amp Hour Battery, Distance per Charge 50 Miles.
- Throttle: Handlebar Mounted Thumb Throttle.
- Display Pad: Handlebar Mounted Digital Display with 3 Levels of Power: Low-Medium-High.
- Control Unit: Internal Mounted 15 Amp Controllers for separate electronic systems.
- Battery: Sealed Poly Casing, Lithium-Ion Technology with High-Density SONY® or Panasonic® Cells with 1,000 Cycles, 30 Amp BMS.
- Battery Duration: 8 Amp Hours, 50 Miles per Charge. (Tested with 210 lb. man riding).
- Charger: Long-Lasting 3 Amp Charger, Charge Time 4 Hours. (Use of a Quick Charge Charger is Proven to Shorten Battery Life.)
- Optional Solar Panel (Additional): This comes with its own storage bag (15″ x 16″ x 1″) and fits on any saddlebag measuring about the size of a laptop. The dimensions of the fold-out solar panel completely unfolded is 33″ x 43″. This output of the Fold-Out Solar Panel has been calculated both with measuring devices as well as testing in various real-life scenarios. The Fold Out Solar Panels produces between 1.5 Amps per hour to a max of 2.76 Amps per Hour. Testing in 60 Degree F temperatures on a sunny day in Hilton Head, SC fully charged the battery in about 5 hours. A test in colder temperatures on a cloudy day in Bend, OR took about 7 hours to fully charge the battery. We also found that the solar panel charged a cell phone at the same time in less than an hour. This makes this a great accessory to have on any Electric Bike with a Rear Rack and Saddle Bag or Backpack.
WEIGHT AND PACKAGING:
- Weight and Packing: 85% complete.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
SPEED / DISTANCE:*
- Speed: Non-Pedaling Assist Maximum Speed 18 MPH.* Maximum Speed 18 MPH, Tested and proven with 210 lb man.
- Maximum Torque: 50 NM; This bike gets max torque immediately so both wheels spin if you hit full throttle.
- Distance: Non-Pedaling Distance Approximately 50 Miles at Steady Full Speed*
* Please Note:
These are averages as terrain, incline and weight of rider are factors that can obviously impact these figures. Other manufacturers test their speed and distance on a bike stand with no friction, no weight which greatly impact results. Our figures are tested with a 200 lb. person on the bike in real-time in real terrain.
Warranty: One Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on Electronics; Two Years on Frame and Fork.
|250W rear-hub||48V 20Ah Lithium battery||Aluminum alloy|
|Aluminum Alloy fork||F/R disc brake||14 * 2.125″|
|Steel||Two speed mode||250 lb|
|White/Black||front & rear, included|
- Original charger included in the box
- Rack included
- Some Assembly Required